Your Family’s Plastic Surgeon
As a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been practicing for over 20 years, Dr. Christine Stiles has cared for every member of the family. More importantly, Dr. Stiles has seen the benefits that each of these patients experience from having plastic surgery. Whether it’s for self-confidence, personal satisfaction or correcting a congenital issue, Dr. Stiles has the experience and expertise in addition to the compassion and caring necessary to work on the whole family.
A Historical Perspective
While treating women is obviously logical and understood, we are often asked about treating men. Here are some of our thoughts on helping men with their plastic surgery desires:
- Previous generations spent time in the gym and/or used supplements and powders to maintain their health while staying active in later years.
- Now those generations are getting older (ie, beyond middle aged) and don’t want to have a number dictate their age.
- Because of this, baby boomers want to continue to look good and feel good.
- This is an obvious sentiment for women, but men definitely carry the same feelings and desires.
Male Cosmetic Options
There are so many options today for baby boomers, middle aged and even millennials to focus on health, fitness and physical benefits. Just a few examples include:
- Yoga and other low impact exercises
- Health supplements
- Prescription/doctor sources skin creams and regimens
- Injectables like Kybella, Botox, Juvéderm, etc
- Laser treatments skin resurfacing, Smartlipo, Necklaze, etc.
- Facial procedures like neck lifts, eyelid rejuvenation and blepharoplasty
- Body procedures like gynecomastia, liposuction and more
Again, men are increasingly having or using many of these treatments and others to maintain a youthful appearance while feeling better about themselves.
Pediatric Needs for Plastic Surgery
Dr. Stiles also cares for children. While you can learn more about the range of procedures at her Plastiksforkids.com website, here’s a list of just a few of the areas that Dr. Stiles enjoys helping kids with:
- Repair of ear deformities such as protruding ears
- Removal of a range of nevus defects and birthmarks
- Cosmetic repair for dog bites and other scar related issues
- Treatments to deal with bullying issues related to cosmetic appearance/abnormalities
- Cosmetic repair of adolescent breast issues such as breast asymmetry and gynecomastia
- Plastic surgery that can be used to enhance a child’s self-image
Dr. Stiles has worked with many children in these and other areas of pediatric plastic surgery. Dr. Stiles continues to treat the entire family and welcomes the opportunity to treat yours. Call today to schedule an appointment.